Last updated: November 29, 2020
The Betting Coach is the exclusive owner of S.N.A. - Sport News America - online platform as well as the data controller of its users.
The Betting Coach (hereinafter also referred to as SNA) will use your data in compliance with the applicable laws on web data protection.
Each user who visits the pages of our web pages or who signs up for our online events and newsletters automatically authorizes The Betting Coach to use the data that will be recorded by our systems for a period of 24 months.
The data are stored and processed by our offices located in Italy and protected by the standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission and US Commission.
Each user will have the right, at any time, to check the conservation status of their data and to request their early cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com
What information does SNA collect?
Sport News America collects and processes the personal data of those who register on the platform and stores the web data of those who interact on the event pages.
WHAT WE RECORD:
- Name, Surname and Username;
- All optional additional data entered by the user;
- professional details: company, job title, email address, key responsibility;
- Social network addresses and profile photos (if added by the user);
- payment details in case of sponsorship or purchase of services;
- information relating to the browser or device used to access our website, such as IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, duration of the visit, operating system, number of pages viewed and similar information.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
In the event of purchases of products and services on our platform, for tax and legal reasons, it is necessary to register the billing data in order to prepare and send an official contract and related invoice.
We also collect user - visitor data to improve and personalize our websites and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline.
We monitor accounts to prevent, investigate and / or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crimes, in accordance with applicable law; we use the information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or others, on our website or our products or services.
We will use the data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes if necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal proceedings or litigation);
The Betting Coach use the data of some subjects to invite them to participate in market research.
SHARING OF DATA
SNA shares some of your data with sponsors, exhibitors or other registered users.
In particular, the platform makes the following details visible:
FOR REGISTERED USERS AND SPEAKERS OF WEBINARS
- Name and Surname;
- Professional role and Company;
- Email address and Contacts (if entered during registration);
FOR COMPANIES WITH ADVERTISING STAND AND BANNERS
- Logos, images and information material;
- Name, Surname, Company role and contacts of the employees;
- Other data necessary for the promotion of the products / services displayed.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and / or law enforcement officials if required for the above purposes, required by law or required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable laws.
The Betting Coach wishes all its visitors good networking and is committed to constantly improving its products to ensure the best in information and online event experiences.